Friday, January 17, 2014

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

I've been moving and learning how to live alone. I've been working six days a week to keep up with my bills (and loving it). I've been reflecting on myself and what I want out of a life that I am learning how to love. I've been making friends out of people I never would have expected. I've been sharing my beliefs and understanding others beliefs. I've been avoiding the cost of getting internet in my new house causing me to have serious netflix withdrawals. I've been learning to love myself, and let others love me and I've been standing up for what I believe in. 

I didn't take an intentional break from blogging, life just kind of made it happen. Although I love blogging and the blogging community I was okay with this break. I still continued to write on this break, so I've saved up quite a few posts! I am so excited to be back on my grind, and I might even pee my leggings just thinking about what I have in store for my blog!

The blogging community is probably one of the least judgmental blocks of the internet. Not only that, but if someone doesn't like what I write or doesn't agree with it they can either move on to the next blog or they can share their opinion/argument and thats part of the reason I started blogging!

Good conversation rarely comes from two people who agree whole-heartedly. How could I ever learn anything or see it from another persons point of view if no one ever shared their point of view? I love me some feedback ya'll. So promise me that when I go full force you don't hold back either. (Just judge sparingly when it comes to my weekend recaps.) JK, I dislike weekend recaps more than I hate wearing a bra.. but its probably because I spend most of my weekends on my couch where its not required to wear a bra. 

Okay enough about my bra.. But seriously hold on to yours because its about to get crazy.
No but really, I am so sorry. ( I promise to start omitting more of my corny jokes to keep you around! )

3 comments:

  1. Allison, so glad you're back! Can't wait to read all your new posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for this and for the feedback. I'm ready to dish it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and your corny bra jokes make me laugh haha!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I read and answer every single one by email, so make sure you aren't a no-reply blogger!