Saturday, September 28, 2013

ANOTHER LIEBSTER?

Thanks to my great friend Raewyn over at Warrior Queen I am nominated for yet another liebster award! I adore her and her message so much. You should seriously check her out. I'll be writing a more detailed post about her soon!
If you've never heard of a Liebster award, here's a run down. It was started to help connect bloggers who are new to the scene or had under 200 followers. The original version included 11 facts about yourself, 11 questions from whoever nominated you. 11 questions for whoever you were nominating, and 11 people you were nominating. I prefer the shorter version. 

So today I am skipping the 11 facts about me. If you would like to read them, I wrote them here. 

My questions from Raewyn:
1. Are you an Apple or Android user? (PC or Mac? lol)
I am hands down an apple person. I have an iphone, ipod, ipad, and macbook pro and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

2. What is your dream concert?
Oh dear. Taking Back Sunday. They've been on my list for years and it has just never worked out. But if all goes well I should be seeing them in November! I also found out that Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the disco are touring together and that would be a perfect show.

3. If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be?
I have been dying for my second tattoo but I have no clue what I want it to be. I really wanted Just Breathe on my wrist, but I am really concerned about having it on my wrist. Also understand that I didn't want it as part of a trend. When I was younger and lived with my Mom my Dad wrote on the back of his business card Just Breathe to help me get through the hard times. It's been in my wallet ever since.

4. What type of car do you drive vs your dream car?
I currently drive a 2008 Honda Accord. If money was not option I would probably drive an Audi. Maybe something with a convertible top for the beautiful days.

5. Why did you start this particular blog? (In case you've had other blogs)
I started this new blog because my old blog was not me at all. I was trying to be like other bloggers and thats not why I started blogging in the first place. I enjoy blogging much more at my own pace and when I am being myself.

6. What is the biggest thing you are looking forward to in 2013?
Honestly, some pretty big changes have happened already and they are wonderful. I am looking forward to continuing to better myself. Getting on the write track, and being stable

7. How have you changed in the past year.
You don't have enough time. You would barely recognize me. I have a much better understanding of who I am and what I want. I no longer take the easy way out. I am facing my fears no matter how scary. And I am finally truly happy with what I am doing. 

8. Do you have any "tried and true" blogging methods?
Kind of. Blog the way you want and when you want. When you start pressuring yourself to get post up, there is no fun left in it. I hate writing about things I am not interesting in and if I have to do that just to put words on my blog then wheres the fun? It's YOUR creative outlet. 

9. Who is your blog role model?
This is an unfair question. Ever blog I read is run by a role model of mine and each for different reasons.

10. What is your favorite way of communication? 
NOT talking on the phone. I love texting and social media. 

11. What's your dream job?
If you mean I could get paid for anything, it would be watching netflix. But if you mean real world job it would be working with the mentally ill. 

My questions for my nominees! 
1| What is your favorite sport to watch or your favorite sport event?
2| What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
3| Favorite band or artist of all time?
4| When you were a kid did Santa wrap your presents or were they just out under the tree?
5| If you could only visit one place before you die, where would it be?
6| Are you a dog or cat person?
7| Do you watch Gossip Girl? If you have, who is your perfect couple that you wish would be together forever?
8| What is your favorite book?
9| Pancakes or Waffles?
10| What kind of car do you drive?
11| What's your favorite movie of all time. You can only pick one :)

And the nominees are..
Samantha at Life is But A Stream of Thoughts
Jasmin
Becca at Beauty and the Becca

also, its never too late to link up with I Wore Yoga Pants


1 comment:

  1. I love the Just Breathe tattoo idea!!!! Who cares if people think it is cliche, I had some girl tell me the tattoo I wanted was cliche because infinity symbols are "in" right now...well they won't always be and who cares if it's what I want??

    Can I go to your dream concert with you?

    And! I love how much positive change you've had! <33

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I read and answer every single one by email, so make sure you aren't a no-reply blogger!