Monday, August 12, 2013

FANGIRLING

Just incase you are not familiar with the term, I searched high and low to give you a proper definition. 

"Fangirling" is a term used to describe extreme excitement over a certain fandom. 
For example, if you were a Hunger Games fan, and a new trailer came out, you might start fangirl, or freaking out from extreme excitement.
(thank you wiki-answers)

This is a real problem thing and I can feel myself getting worse and worse. Obviously the new extra time I have my on my hands is not helping the situation, and tumblr is such an enabler. So I figured I would share with you some of my "fandoms" and people that I've been fangirling over lately.

| Jimmi Simpson - I can not explain my fascination with him.
It started from watching Breakout Kings and then just spiraled out of control. I've started watching all the episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia that he is in and I've watched all the youtube videos he made years ago. He also did a series of interviews with David Letterman as a character Lyle the intern that I can't get enough of. Although, I am pretty sure I am more obsessed with his the characters he plays than him. Like I said, I can't explain the obsession, and I surely don't expect anyone to understand.


| The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - The Mortal Instruments book series is so amazing so far. (I'm on book 3 of 5) But the movie for the first book comes out this month and I am so excited! If you enjoy the supernatural and a good/twisted love story, you should check it out. 


| Damon Salvatore - Damon is a character on The Vampire Diaries played by Ian Somerhandler. Damon is my soulmate. His perfect face mixed with his sarcastic asshole personality is perfection to me. You can't help but to fall in love with that crooked smile he does.


I think this is where I should stop, while I still have a small amount of dignity left.

So here's to sitting on the couch in our underwear glued to the teen choice awards while Alicia is reading tumblr and I am reading twitter. Yes, this was actually our Sunday night. I can already feel your envy..

Who or what do you fangirl about?

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I get so fangirled over so many things! LOL. I loved Jimmie Simpson in It's Always Sunny. The McPoyles. LOL.

    I am obsessed with Jason Momoa since he was in Stargate Atlantic, Nathan Fillion since Firefly and Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock. I've been Sherlocked. I go in stages on who I'm getting all crazy fangirl over.

    Enjoy this tumblr, lol

    http://myfangirlproblems.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Mortal instruments books!! I cannot wait for the movie to come out!

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!:)
    Shelby xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the guy from breakout kings.. i dunno what it is about him, he like a cute nerdy weird looking guy. hahah sucks only 2 seasons though

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! I read and answer every single one by email, so make sure you aren't a no-reply blogger!